Thursday 5 May 2016

IELTS Speaking Cue Card 10 - A special thing you would like to buy in future

Talk about a special thing you would like to buy in future. Please say -
1.   What is it?
2.   Why do you need it? and
3.   What is so special about it?  

SAMPLE ANSWER

One special thing that I would like to buy in future is a Smartphone. It will not be any other ordinary mobile available in the market but a Samsung galaxy S6. The foremost reason I need to buy this Smartphone is that it comes loaded with a lot of unique features that are very attractive. Moreover, as my sister's old phone has now turned outdated due to rigorous use, I feel the need to buy it in the months in order to present it to her.

There are a lot of characteristics and features that make this phone quiet special. To begin with, it comes with a high resolution, 15 megapixel camera which allows users to take photographs of some of the most important and beautiful moments if their lives. In addition to it, as it is equipped with a 16 GB data card, I believe that it will be a lot useful for my sister as it will enable her to store important files and data on the go. Furthermore, its sleek and slim design will make it highly comfortable for her to carry it easily anywhere. Moreover, as it is one of the most trusted and leading brand in the mobile phone market, I have complete trust in its performance and efficiency.

However, one thing that makes it really special for me to buy it is the fact that my sister always wanted to have a phone that is both stylish and useful for her at the same time. She always had an eye for this particular model, ever since it launched in India. I would like to buy this phone so that I can present it to her on her birthday, which is due to arrive in a month's time from now. I really wish I save enough money to buy it and acquire this special thing for my sister and make her happy.  

(This model answer can be followed as an example of a very good answer. However, please note that this is just one example out of many possible approaches.)


No comments:

Post a Comment